Sunday, July 27, 2008

Topics for this Blogg

Writting Life Code from Brooklyn raised questions -I would like to hear your opinions on

1. Genetic engineering

2. solution to high gas prices

3. Terrorists attacts on United States

4.what you think of the book

9 comments:

Larry Chiaramonte MD [bulldog] said...

got some good comments via email
please post here bulldog

Larry Chiaramonte MD [bulldog] said...

like acid is the stuff in turkeys and warm milk, that makes you sleepy, it is sold in pure form in health food stores. japanese made 99.9 percent pure acid with genetically engineered bacteria the f d a allowed this to be marketed without testing because it was a substancially equivalent to the natural acid. thousand of people got ill and tens died the japanese destroyed all records before the f d a could investigate. nanny

******* said...

Larry, I enjoyed the book - an interesting twist on genetic engineering with some good old fashioned love, sex, crime, politics and terror thrown in for good measure! Good luck with it!
Denise Cassino

Larry Chiaramonte MD [bulldog] said...

thanks Denise coming from you at LSS-that's some comment-I would recommend your writting school long story short to anyone who wants to write

Linda Barnett-Johnson said...

Hi Larry, Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read and edit your book. I found it fascinating, with all the twists and turns. Good luck with it.
Linda Barnett-Johnson

Larry Chiaramonte MD [bulldog] said...

Thnks Lindia-I would recommend your editing services
bulldog

Anonymous said...

very interesting story
kept my interest
like the father and sons relation ship
I was shown the story rather than told the stoy

we need some bio fuel solution to oil prices

Anonymous said...

i have peanut allergy

Anonymous said...

i can truly relate to the beginning of your book. it was hard to put down, it kept me wanting more. i can't wait to finish it.